- Fall and all of its colors and leaves and frolicking and all-around gloriousness.
- Harvest times and festive barns and pumpkin-patch-destroying cows.
- Thanksgiving food and Thanksgiving people and innumerable Thanksgiving thanksgivings.
- Never being too warm to cuddle in a huge pile of pillows and blankets.
- The sawing down of Christmas trees and decorating of such.
- Our terribly meager but oh-so-happy red and green and sparkly Christmas decor.
- Christmas music. Christmas music. Christmas music.
- The Snow Wishes.
- While I'm typing this blog, I keep using the foot pedal that I use to play the dictations for work. Needless to say [but obviously I'm still going to (annoyingly) state it], using the foot pedal while doing non-work typing accomplishes nothing except to make me think I'm still working. :/
- I'm attempting to become ambidextrous in my ability to manipulate a mouse in order to give my left hand something to do on the days when my right hand feels lazy.
- It actually significantly increases the time to do... anything.
- It makes my right hand type as though it's my left and vice versa.
- I type sentences like this: "Ambekixteriyt is gark." Seriously.
- You have to have at least 3 main bullet points in order to have a legitimate bullet-pointed list.
One last list:
- Phil Wickham's Christmas album. Amazing. [The fact that I sometimes let myself think that it's Kevin Max's Christmas album is just an extra perk.]
- We get to spend a Christmasy week in Tennessee this year with my family. Looking forward to it? Most definitely.
- Jason has 1.5 weeks left in this semester. Oh my gravy.
- Speaking of gravy, our refrigerator is absolutely packed with delicious leftovers. I'm pretty sure they'll last us until the Christmas leftovers.
OH MY. I almost forgot to mention: Come January 13, I and my funnier, furrier, friendlier half will be embarking on our Almost-Five-Years-of-Awesomeness cruise vacation. An entire 9 days of loveliness. So much Excitement.
I cannot possibly state how much I love this time of year.
|this just about describes me.|